Healthcare Communication Systems
Healthcare Communication Technology
Issues Facing Care Givers and Solutions
- Clear Audio: Intelligible communications can foster safety, quality care and greater patient satisfaction.
- Nurse Unit: Wireless devices provide mobility, efficiency, and quick response.
- Workload: IV pump/aux jack provide effective care with decreased noise and exact location.
- Real Time Location(RTLS): High level of efficiency when integrated to Telligence. Provides accurate rounding reports and reduces manual data entry. Accurate time stamp of “Who, When, What Room, and How Long”.
Issues Facing Administrators and Solutions
- Safety: Alarm prioritization gives proper notification prompting appropriate response. Telligence is fully supervised so staff knows that everything is working properly. Call escalation assures a response through phone interface.
- Compliance: PC reporting provides data that can be used for process improvement.
- Hospital Acquired Infections: Telligence provides a clean mode for appropriate disinfection without mistaken calls being placed. Bathroom stations have nylon pull cords that can be cleaned. With RTLS Hand hygiene can be monitored.
- Patient Satisfaction: Telligence provides station configurability to provide the correct response for each patient. It can work with complementary devices or interface with other programs to increase the number of possible solutions for documented quick response.
Newtech has developed a reputation as a “one-stop” solution by delivering cost-effective access management solutions to our hospital customers. Our hardware line includes a wide range of system control processors, peripherals, readers and cards. Our Access It!® line of access control software is the most advanced and easy-to-use in the industry, a powerful yet cost-effective and scalable system that is ideal for applications ranging from small systems to enterprise class operations.